This is a new summer bliss ball recipe we developed … to give that feeling of lying in a hammock on a tropical island!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Makes: Approx. 10-12 balls
We use all organic & biodynamic ingredients
- 1 cup macadamia butter (or macadamias blended into a butter in food processor)
- 1 cup shredded coconut + 1 additional 1 cup to roll balls in
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1 tsp high quality salt
- Put macadamia butter, 1 cup of the shredded coconut, coconut butter, maple or honey, lime juice, vanilla and half of the lime zest in food processor and blend until combined.
- Wet hands and roll mix into walnut sized balls.
- Mix together the additional cup of coconut, zest and salt in a bowl, and roll each ball in this blend.
- Place balls on a tray and put in freezer for at least 2 – 3 hours.
Remove from freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy as an anytime, anywhere snack!
This recipe was styled using...