Sometimes you just throw things together and get a pleasant surprise – this is what happened in the creation of this fresh, Asian influenced salad which is very simple, very tasty, very nutritious… and looks pretty as well!
Vegan, Gluten Free
We use all organic ingredients.
- 150g raw sweet potato noodles (or other gluten free noodles of your choice)
- 4 asparagus spears (ends snapped off), cut into small pieces
- 1 stick celery, cut into thin pieces
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup activated pecans, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup of chopped mint, basil & coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup macadamia nut oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook noodles until al dente then rinse under cold water – allow to cool
- Mix vegetables & herbs together in large salad bowl
- Add noodles, and toss through pecans
- Mix through dressing
- Serve as a main meal with wild salmon or coconut chicken, or as a side dish.