These chewy balls are incredibly simple to make and full of phytonutrients to support your immune system… a great snack on the go for kids and big kids!
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooling Time: 2-4 hours
Makes: 8-10 balls
- 12 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup activated almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon power
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon cardamon powder
- 2 tsp Immunity Elixir
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- Pinch of good quality salt
- Place all ingredients in food processor
- Blend on medium speed, stopping to scrape down, until ingredients well blended.
- Dampen hands and roll mixture into walnut sized balls
- Dust with cinnamon and refrigerate for 2-4 hours
Enjoy with your favourite brew or cup of herbal tea.