ÆON by Tilde Bay Kristoffersen
An [Aeon] denotes the longest conceivable measure of time – of geological time or astronomic time – a span broad enough to absorb all sentiments of grief, mortality, cultivation and existence on the way to eternity.
On the basis of a 10 year photographic journey and on the backdrop of an Italian Art Deco sketchbook from 1942, artist Tilde Bay Kristoffersen composes mesmerising photographic tableaus of transience, intimacy, elemental infinity and the human condition.
• Limited edition of 300 copies – individually patinated, signed and numbered.
• Box suite including book, unique silk print and handsewn letter envelope.
• Specialized Off-set print, 128 pages, 36 cm x 27 cm format
• Custom, handmade riveted fiberboard box with manual embossing
• Printed by Narayana Press
• Published by Plethora Publications, 2022