Classic Roasting Tray
The Falk 35 x 23cm roasting pan, constructed of their patented 2.5mm bimetal, has brushed surfaces and two durable cast iron loop handles. The Copper body distributes heat evenly, maintaining accurate temperature during cooking. Caramelisation, or "browning" as is it also known is the result of proteins in meat breaking down at high temperatures, adding depth of flavour. This process is effortlessly achieved in this splendid roasting pan without scorching. Delglazing the pan for sauce and gravy is accomplished with ease due to the brushed surface of the stainless steel interior.
- Low sides facilitate ideal roasting conditions
- Brushed surfaces for flawless gravies and caramelisation
- 2.5mm patented bimetal construction
- Two cast iron loop handles for safe lifting
Size: 35x23cm 7.0cm high
- Ideal for both electric and gas hobs.
- Oven safe to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
- Because of its superior conductivity, copper cookware rarely requires full heat on a hob, typically no more than 50-75% of full power. Use a lower flame when cooking with gas.
- We recommend seasoning pan interiors with a vegetable oil occasionally prior to frying and sautéing, and always use a small amount of oil when pre-heating.
- Always allow pots and pans to cool before cleaning.
- Do not put copper cookware in a mechanical dishwasher.
- We do not recommend the use of products containing bleach for cleaning copper cookware.
- Hand washing in warm soapy water is normally all that is required. Always dry immediately after washing with a soft cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect cooking performance.
- To keep copper pans looking like new, use a polish suitable for copper and a fine abrasive pad.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil to cast iron handles from time to time to prevent rusting.
- For further information please see this article on maintaining and cleaning copper cookware.